- WHAT'S HOT?
- OUR BRAND
- Contact Us
If you're a cat-lover like me, you already know that cats are incredible creatures. They have the ability to show loyalty and love, while also having a mysterious side. But even though they can fit into the smallest of places and can be incredibly independent, cats still have many unique characteristics that make them truly amazing. In this blog, I'm going to share some of the most incredible facts about cats that you may not have known before.
1. Cats have powerful night vision. This is attributed to their highly reflective eyes, which gives them a much better ability to see in the dark than humans.
2. Cats have a lower risk of getting cancer than other animals because of their genetic makeup. This is why cats are often considered healthier pets than dogs.
3. Cats are territorial animals and will mark their turf by spraying feces or urine.
4. Unlike humans, cats have the ability to drink salt water. This is because their kidneys can convert salt water into usable water for them to drink.
5. Cats can sprint at speeds up to 30 miles per hour. That’s really fast for such small creatures!
6. Cats can see colors, but they cannot distinguish between red and green.
7. If cats get scared, they can jump up to five times their own height in a single bound.
8. Cats clean themselves to excess, which is why they have such a high level of hygiene.
9. Cats have the ability to purr for long periods of time. This is believed to be a sign of contentment and relaxation for cats.
10. Cats sense danger by making the sound known as a hiss. It’s their way of warning others that a potential threat is near.
These are just a few of the many fascinating facts about cats. Whether you are a cat-owner or simply an admirer, there is no denying that cats are amazing creatures. They have unique characteristics and behaviors that make them so appealing, and even more of an expert in this species.
Visit our Blogs Section for more interesting and fun facts about our beloved cats here!